Providing support in delivering the financial tasks required to ensure an efficient service is delivered for the society’s members. This is an essential part of the customer service process, an end point for payments, refunds, withdrawals etc.
A normal day would include:
• Facilitate the processing of payment details, and setting up recurring or processing one-off payments
• Process transfers
• Use existing templates to calculate surrender value, maturity value, withdrawal value or exit value
• Accurately record receipts and payments to members accurately on the plan management system to ensure robust audit trails are available for compliance purpose
• Set up payment file for maturities, surrenders and withdrawals. To arrange collection of supporting documentation so the finance team can process payments to members in accordance with existing financial processes and procedures
• Process changes to collection dates, frequencies and amounts on the database, and ensure accurate communication is sent to the members in accordance with BACS rules
• Work across various departments including retention, finance, compliance and projects.
• Play a key supporting role in driving and mapping out improvements in process across the wider business
How you will be supported
Full training and support will be provided by The Growth Company to help you achieve your apprenticeship and reach your full potential in your role.
What will happen next
New applicants to The Growth Company who meet any basic entry requirements of the role will be contacted within two working days to be invited to meet a member of our team. You will then have the opportunity to find out:
• More about this vacancy and any others you are suitable for
• Any training you need to complete
• What the next steps will be
How you could get there
If you would be catching public transport for this role, visit the Journey Planner on www.tfgm.com to see how you would get there and how long it would take.
• GCSE Maths and English A*-C/9-4
• Good team player with an ability to multi-task different work streams
• Ambitious with a keen interest in financial service
• Attention to detail
• Proficient in providing payment processing services
• Strong numeracy skills
• Experience of Microsoft 365 products
DK Hughes have an exciting new opportunity for an administration apprentice to join the team to support their business in offering communications to customers both existing and new, along with supporting the work of internal employees.
In this role, you will play a crucial role in the effective operation of the corrugator department. Your primary responsibility will be to plan and schedule the production activities to ensure smooth workflow and high-quality products.
An exciting role, you will collaborate closely with various teams, including production, sales, and logistics, to ensure smooth workflow and timely delivery of high-quality corrugated products.