An interesting opportunity is available at BCD Logistics LTD. The role is to learn all aspects of administration, assist with daily admin tasks such as filing and data input. This will include working closely with the transport and fleet departments.
Daily tasks will include but are not limited to:
• Data entry input customers bookings into Tops (inhouse system)
• Filling/photocopying of driver’s timesheets/checking proof of deliveries (PODS)
• Uploading/Scanning drivers PODS into various customers systems
• Emailing daily to customers confirming work/callovers
• Dealing with drivers
• To assist with customer and subcontractor rating
• Daily customer callovers
• To assist with all other departments and offices
How you will be supported
Full training and support will be provided by The Growth Company to help you achieve your apprenticeship and reach your full potential in your role.
What will happen next
New applicants to The Growth Company who meet any basic entry requirements of the role will be contacted within two working days to be invited to meet a member of our team. You will then have the opportunity to find out:
• More about this vacancy and any others you are suitable for
• Any training you need to complete
• What the next steps will be
How you could get there
If you would be catching public transport for this role, visit the Journey Planner on www.tfgm.com to see how you would get there and how long it would take.
• GCSE A*-C/9-4 English and Maths
• A good knowledge of geography would be an advantage
• Keen to learn new tasks
• Good keyboard and communication skills
Providing support in delivering the financial tasks required to ensure an efficient service is delivered for the society’s members. This is an essential part of the customer service process, an end point for payments, refunds, withdrawals etc.
The role will involve administrative task including but not limited to using Microsoft Office, answering calls, dealing with email correspondence, saving company data and customer service both internally and externally.
You will be responsible for providing key administrative support to the Mortgage and Protection advisors, as well as general administration duties such as gathering documents, answering calls, and updating systems.