A wonderful role learning how to care for the residents, on a person centred care basis. To help with personal care, assist with meals and drinks, get residents up or put to bed.
A normal day would include:
• Getting resident up washed and dressed
• Helping with baths and showers
• Give meals out and drinks
• Help with activities, and go out on trips
• Keep bedrooms tidy, and put clothes away
• Help with the laundry
• Be on time for the shift
How you will be supported
Full training and support will be provided by The Growth Company to help you achieve your apprenticeship and reach your full potential in your role.
What will happen next
New applicants to The Growth Company who meet any basic entry requirements of the role will be contacted within two working days to be invited to meet a member of our team. You will then have the opportunity to find out:
• More about this vacancy and any others you are suitable for
• Any training you need to complete
• What the next steps will be
How you could get there
If you would be catching public transport for this role, visit the Journey Planner on www.tfgm.com to see how you would get there and how long it would take.
Ideally GCSE maths and English grade C/4 or above or equivalent
Works on own initiative
None specified - Full training will be provided