The role will involve administrative task including but not limited to using Microsoft Office, answering calls, dealing with email correspondence, saving company data and customer service both internally and externally.
Duties include but not limited to:
• Keeping well-organised files and records of business activity
• Social medias updates and website
• Interacting with clients, on the phone or in person
• Following up on business communications, billing, and orders
• Collecting and inputting company data
• Making travel arrangements
• Managing office and site supplies
• Support executive team
• Ordering office stationery and supplies
• Participate in office meetings and taking minutes
• Assisting with creating marketing materials and working on digital marketing campaigns
• Any other administrative tasks as required
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Level 3 Business Administrator Apprenticeship Standard, which includes:
Excellent work experience
End-Point Assessment (EPA)
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Full-time employment prospects for the right apprentice upon completion of level 3 apprenticeship.
How you will be supported
Full training and support will be provided by The Growth Company to help you achieve your apprenticeship and reach your full potential in your role.
We have a range of experienced staff who are very experienced in both the work they do and in training the apprentices we take on.
What will happen next
New applicants to The Growth Company who meet any basic entry requirements of the role will be contacted within two working days to be invited to meet a member of our team. You will then have the opportunity to find out:
• More about this vacancy and any others you are suitable for
• Any training you need to complete
• What the next steps will be
How you could get there
If you would be catching public transport for this role, visit the Journey Planner on www.tfgm.com to see how you would get there and how long it would take.
• GCSE or equivalent English and Maths 9-4 / A*-C essential
• Willing to learn
• Communication skills both written and verbal
• IT skills
• Customer care skills
• Team working
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office
• Well organised
• Able to work independently as well as part of a team, eager to learn and take initiative with a good eye for detail
DK Hughes have an exciting new opportunity for an administration apprentice to join the team to support their business in offering communications to customers both existing and new, along with supporting the work of internal employees.
In this role, you will play a crucial role in the effective operation of the corrugator department. Your primary responsibility will be to plan and schedule the production activities to ensure smooth workflow and high-quality products.
An exciting role, you will collaborate closely with various teams, including production, sales, and logistics, to ensure smooth workflow and timely delivery of high-quality corrugated products.