You will be responsible for providing key administrative support to the Mortgage and Protection advisors, as well as general administration duties such as gathering documents, answering calls, and updating systems.
A normal day would include:
• Acting as first point of contact for clients and booking appointments
• Obtaining any required information pre and post client meetings
• Dealing with incoming calls, emails and post between clients, solicitors, banks and other third parties
• Gathering original compliance documentation and chasing outstanding items where required
• Maintaining CRM system with up-to-date and accurate client information
• Providing key administrative support to an experienced mortgage and protection team
• General administration duties as required
How you will be supported
Full training and support will be provided by The Growth Company to help you achieve your apprenticeship and reach your full potential in your role.
What will happen next
New applicants to The Growth Company who meet any basic entry requirements of the role will be contacted within two working days to be invited to meet a member of our team. You will then have the opportunity to find out:
• More about this vacancy and any others you are suitable for
• Any training you need to complete
• What the next steps will be
How you could get there
If you would be catching public transport for this role, visit the Journey Planner on www.tfgm.com to see how you would get there and how long it would take.
• GSCE Maths and English A*-C/9-4
• Good interpersonal skills
• Good IT skills (Inc. Windows, Outlook and Excel)
• High level of numeracy
• Good telephone and written communication
• Accurate typing and data entry skills
DK Hughes have an exciting new opportunity for an administration apprentice to join the team to support their business in offering communications to customers both existing and new, along with supporting the work of internal employees.
In this role, you will play a crucial role in the effective operation of the corrugator department. Your primary responsibility will be to plan and schedule the production activities to ensure smooth workflow and high-quality products.
An exciting role, you will collaborate closely with various teams, including production, sales, and logistics, to ensure smooth workflow and timely delivery of high-quality corrugated products.