The receptionists role includes, ensuring reception and administration duties and responsibilities, within the practice, are carried out accurately and in a timely manner, adhering to the policies and protocols of the practice.
Pennine Medical Centre are looking to recruit a Medical Receptionist Apprentice. We offer full support and training, with the possibility of future progression within the practice. We have taken on similar employees previously, who now have thriving careers with us.
Brief Job Description:
• Using the clinical IT system (EMIS) to make appointments, record administration events, process medication requests and many other miscellaneous duties
• Document management using Docman software
• Handling specimens and ensuring the appropriate forms have been completed accurately
• Facilitating timely and appropriate communications internally and with external services and organisations
• Processing internal and external electronic communications in a timely manner
• Opening and distributing in-coming and out-going mail including scanning and posting
• Registering new patients accurately and ensuring all new patient documentation is completed
• Maintaining confidentiality at all times
• General filing/Photocopying
• Other duties considered appropriate to the post
How you will be supported
Full training and support will be provided by The Growth Company to help you achieve your apprenticeship and reach your full potential in your role.
What will happen next
New applicants to The Growth Company who meet any basic entry requirements of the role will be contacted within two working days to be invited to meet a member of our team. You will then have the opportunity to find out:
• More about this vacancy and any others you are suitable for
• Any training you need to complete
• What the next steps will be
How you could get there
If you would be catching public transport for this role, visit the Journey Planner on www.tfgm.com to see how you would get there and how long it would take.
• GCSE English and Maths A*-C/9-4
• Ability to work autonomously or as part of a team
• To be self-aware and able to recognise limitations
• Motivated, committed and enthusiastic in all aspects of professional practice
• To be flexible, adaptable, smart, polit & confident
• Demonstrable and effective interpersonal & communication skills, written & oral
• Ability to prioritise, delegate and organise workload to meet & achieve deadlines
• Ability to adapt and perform under pressure
• Ability to use own judgement, resourcefulness and common sense
• To understand, accept and adhere to strict confidentiality
DK Hughes have an exciting new opportunity for an administration apprentice to join the team to support their business in offering communications to customers both existing and new, along with supporting the work of internal employees.
In this role, you will play a crucial role in the effective operation of the corrugator department. Your primary responsibility will be to plan and schedule the production activities to ensure smooth workflow and high-quality products.
An exciting role, you will collaborate closely with various teams, including production, sales, and logistics, to ensure smooth workflow and timely delivery of high-quality corrugated products.