A fantastic opportunity is available at Gas Care who are looking for a Customer Care apprentice. This role will involve providing telephone-based support to customer, maintaining databases, and undertaking admin support within the team.
A normal day would include:
• Making outbound calls to our customers to book in annual services and landlord checks
• Taking inbound calls to book annual services and landlord checks
• Maintaining the customer database with up-to-date customer details
• Planning service routes and engineers days
• Greeting suppliers and customer at the premises and making them feel welcomed
• Managing own workload
• General office duties such as shredding, photocopying, franking etc
• Prioritising work
• Assisting other members of the team
• Organising incoming goods
• General stock control duties
How you will be supported:
Full training and support will be provided by The Growth Company to help you achieve your apprenticeship and reach your full potential in your role.
What will happen next:
New applicants to The Growth Company who meet any basic entry requirements of the role will be contacted within two working days to be invited to meet a member of our team. You will then have the opportunity to find out:
• More about this vacancy and any others you are suitable for
• Any training you need to complete
• What the next steps will be
How you could get there:
If you would be catching public transport for this role, visit the Journey Planner on www.tfgm.com to see how you would get there and how long it would take.
• GCSE Maths and English A*-C/9-4
• Willing to learn
• Uses initiative
• Communication skills
• Work effectively within the team
• Attention to detail
An exciting opportunity is available to join Superior Wellness based at their head office in Chesterfield. As a customer service apprentice you will work closely with the after sales team, dealing with enquiries, collecting feedback.
Support customers in self-care and in the safe and effective use of all their medicines, signposting to other professionals when appropriate. This is achieved by providing at all times the highest levels of customer care and service.
Support customers in self-care and in the safe and effective use of all their medicines, signposting to other professionals when appropriate. This is achieved by providing at all times the highest levels of customer care and service.<br>