This course is ideal for anyone who works in a customer facing or management role that would like to progress in their career and gain a nationally recognised qualification.
You can also apply for this course if you are unemployed and wanting to gain new skills to help you in to employment.
Benefits for you:
● Gain a range of key management skills and put them into practice in your own role
● Build your leadership capabilities – motivate and engage teams, manage
● Develop your leadership and management skills using your own knowledge, values
Benefits for employers:
● Effective and confident first-line managers
● Better relationships and communication in teams
● Proven skills – to get these qualifications, managers will need to show that they can
transfer their new skills to your organisation
● Managers with the tools to develop their own skills and abilities.
The qualification can help you progress in a wide range of areas, including:
We have the following start dates available for this Skills Bootcamp:
Attendance is required 3 days per week (Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday) 10am-1pm.
Apply today to secure your place!
Via online workshops delivered by expert tutors, you will complete four units covering a range of topics including, recruitment, risk management, leading a team, supervising customer service and performance; they also acquire valuable skills in communication, problem-solving, and team coordination.
There are no formal entry requirements for this course however, you must be eligible for funding to apply, please see the section below - Fully Funded Entry Criteria.
This Skills Bootcamp is FREE* if you are aged 19+ and:
*Subject to eligibility
Skills Bootcamps are flexible courses of up to 16 weeks, giving people the opportunity to build up sector-specific skills and fast-track to a guaranteed interview with a local employer.
This training has been made possible and is free to individuals thanks to Greater Manchester Combined Authority securing funding for Skills Bootcamps, forming part of the Government’s Lifetime Skills Guarantee and funded through the Department of Education’s National Skills Fund.
Yes, you will work towards completing an ILM Level 3 Award in Leadership and Management.