A fantastic opportunity has arisen with Orion Motors in Macclesfield.
They have a need for an enthusiastic person to work as an Apprentice Vehicle Paint Refinishing Technician in their busy workshop.
A normal day would include:
• Keeping the workshop clean & tidy
• You will be taught how to use tools & equipment used in the workshop
• You will learn safe working procedures in the workshop
• You will assist other operatives with their work whilst receiving on the job training
• You will learn about preparing materials for painting
• You will learn how to repair minor paint defects
• You will learn how to apply fillers and foundation materials
What you could go on to do:
Possible progression within the company
How you will be supported:
Full training and support will be provided by our expert tutors and assessment staff at The Growth Company. You will also be assigned a mentor in the workplace who will pass on their skills and knowledge to you.
What will happen next
New applicants to The Growth Company who meet any basic entry requirements of the role will be contacted within two working days to be invited to meet a member of our team. You will then have the opportunity to find out:
• More about this vacancy and any others you are suitable for
• Any training you need to complete
• What the next steps will be
How you could get there
If you would be catching public transport for this role, visit the Journey Planner on www.tfgm.com to see how you would get there and how long it would take.
• Ideally grades C/4 and above in GCSE Maths and English
• A disciplined attitude is required
• To have a keen & genuine interest in the automotive trade
• Good problem-solving skills.
• Team working skills
• Good Communication skills
• Have a good working ethic
Duffy Motors Ltd in Manchester City Centre have a fantastic opportunity for a highly motivated person, to join their company. The successful applicant will have the opportunity to work in an independent garage with an excellent local reputation.
CVR Diagnostics Ltd are a Highly reputable HGV specialist company in St Helens. They are recruiting for an apprentice HGV mechanic to join the team in their busy workshop Merseyside.
A fantastic opportunity with excellent prospects has arisen for a young person to join this world class company as a trainee Heavy Vehicle Technician in their groundside operations at Manchester Airport.