An amazing opportunity is available at Vista Insurance Brokers Ltd. You will be a core part of our team, learning foundations of insurance, account handling different classes of business and navigating the regulatory landscape.
Starting your insurance career in the corporate broking team:
• You will work alongside and learn from industry experts who will guide you through the foundations of insurance, account handling different classes of business and navigating the regulatory landscape
• Your journey will also include how to use our computer systems and present compliant insurance solutions to our customers.
• You will work on commercial insurance products such as motor, cyber, property and liabilities
• dealing directly with customers and insurers which means you will start to gain a broad understanding of insurance broking
• You will be a core part of our team, providing additional levels of support as your knowledge grows
Working towards your first professional examination, we will provide you with a detailed training plan to help you to succeed.
On completion of your apprenticeship, you will become Junior Client Service Executive and your salary will be reviewed on merit, at least annually. You will also have the opportunity to continue with professional examinations and we will fund the course and examination entry fees as you progress to the next stage of your career.
We also provide training on soft skills such as communication, teamwork, customer service, adaptability, time management and assertiveness.
Based in our Manchester City Centre office, in the heart and buzz of the city, you will work Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm. Hybrid remote working will be possible once you have established yourself in the business and are able to work independently.
How you will be supported
Full training and support will be provided to help you achieve your apprenticeship and reach your full potential in your role.
What will happen next
New applicants to The Growth Company who meet any basic entry requirements of the role will be contacted within two working days to be invited to meet a member of our team. You will then have the opportunity to find out:
• More about this vacancy and any others you are suitable for
• Any training you need to complete
• What the next steps will be
2 x A Levels at grade C or above or 2 x BTEC (Merit and above)
5 x GCSE – Grade 5 and above, including English Language and Mathematics
A can-do attitude
Competent computer literacy – Basic Word, Excel, Powerpoint
Previous employment or work experience would be an advantage
Strong verbal and written communication
An excellent opportunity for a motivated and ambitious candidate to begin a career within a growing commercial insurance brokerage. Candidates should possess excellent communication skills, a willingness to learn and strong attention to detail.
An exciting opportunity to learn and develop as a Commercial Insurance Broker, working in an environment that allows involvement and training in all aspects of the business.
The role is to provide administrative support to the Barbican Group departments, undertaking a variety of tasks, giving a solid foundation and understanding of what makes up the operations of an insurance company.