Britplas are looking for a motivated, enthusiastic apprentice to work alongside their experience installer and learn the art on fenestration installation. You will be paired up with an experienced installer and will be trained to a high standard.
By the end of your apprenticeship, you will be able to:
• Install fenestration products to deadline in line with agreed designs
• Read and interpret drawings and plans
• To escalate issues as a priority in line with procedure
• Understand and work to quality systems and operating procedures as instructed
• Complete and maintain accurate, timely documentation and records as required by the business
• Contribute to the continuous improvement of processes and practices operated by the company
• Ensure information is communicated effectively to team leaders/supervisors
• Be proactive in ensuring you are up to date with all product information and specification details
• As a representative of Britplas you are expected to present yourself and your team to the highest standards and strive to deliver excellent levels of customer service, internally and externally
• Maintain good communication with your team and the office staff to enable successful co-ordination of scheduling and sharing of information
How you will be supported
Full training and support will be provided by The Growth Company to help you achieve your apprenticeship and reach your full potential in your role. As well as having a close knit team coaching and mentoring you onsite.
What will happen next
New applicants to The Growth Company who meet any basic entry requirements of the role will be contacted within two working days to be invited to meet a member of our team. You will then have the opportunity to find out:
• More about this vacancy and any others you are suitable for
• Any training you need to complete
• What the next steps will be
How you could get there
If you would be catching public transport for this role, visit the Journey Planner on www.tfgm.com to see how you would get there and how long it would take.
Must have a strong understanding of English and maths GCSE grades 3/D or above or Level 1 in functional skills, as you must be able to follow verbal and written instructions easily and be able to measure and make calculations.
• You will need enthusiasm, the right attitude and be hard working
• You should have a degree of confidence and be well presented
• You will be reliable and have excellent timekeeping
• You will have a drive and determination to push yourself to succeed
• The successful candidate will have good practical skills and a natural attention to detail
• Have good communication skills and the ability to work well as part of a team
• Be safety conscious
• Be physically able, with the strength to carry tools and materials
• Be able to measure and make calculations
G M Windows & Doors Ltd are looking for an enthusiastic apprentice to work alongside their experience installer and learn the art on fenestration installation. This will include, installation, removing old windows and learning about different tools.