A great opportunity to join a growing business as an accounts apprentice, The role will cover all aspects of accounts and finance for the business and can develop into a long-term career for the right person.
A normal day would include:
• Overseeing day to day finance activities including all incoming invoices and expenses for the business
• Preparing weekly pay runs for approval
• Chasing and managing debtors
• Bookkeeping activities – double entry
• Final accounts
• Purchase ledger/sales ledger
What you could go on to do
The successful applicant could grow with the business and the finance department – working directly for the FD and MD of the business offers great opportunity for development and promotion.
How you will be supported
Full training and support will be provided by The Growth Company to help you achieve your apprenticeship and reach your full potential in your role.
What will happen next
New applicants to The Growth Company who meet any basic entry requirements of the role will be contacted within two working days to be invited to meet a member of our team. You will then have the opportunity to find out:
• More about this vacancy and any others you are suitable for
• Any training you need to complete
• What the next steps will be
How you could get there
If you would be catching public transport for this role, visit the Journey Planner on www.tfgm.com to see how you would get there and how long it would take.
• GCSE Maths & English grade A*-C/9-4
• Good timekeeping skills
• Willing to learn
• Excellent work ethic
• Excellent IT skills
• Good numerical skills
• Well organised
• Able to work under own initiative
Reporting to the Portfolio Finance & Accounting Services Manager, the primary purpose of this role is to perform accounting transactions, reporting and forecasting support to both Nuseed Europe and Nuseed Global Innovation.
Healthwork Group Ltd are looking for an enthusiastic accounts apprentice to join our growing finance team. This is an exciting role for the successful candidate who will be supporting both the sales and purchase ledger functions.