This is a great opportunity to start a career in Childcare as an Early Years Apprentice with Tiddlywinks Day Nursery. The employer is very supportive with Training and Development and career progression.
A normal day would include:
• To contribute a high standard of physical, emotional, social and intellectual care for children placed in the Nursery.
• To give support to other personnel within the Nursery
• To assist in the implementation of the daily routine in the base room
• To contribute to a programme of activities suitable to the age range of children in your area in conjunction with other staff
• To keep an accurate record of achievement file on your key children, for parents
• Work alongside parents of special and additional needs children to give full integration in the Nursery.
• Support all staff and engage in a good staff team.
• Liaise with and support parents and other family members.
• To attend out of working hours activities, e.g., training, monthly staff meetings, parent’s evenings etc
• To be flexible within the working practices and needs of Nursery.
• Be prepared to help where needed, including to undertake certain domestic jobs within the Nursery, e.g., cleansing of equipment etc.
• Staff are responsible for their own rooms, so you are required to keep your room clean and tidy.
• To be aware of the babies and children’s specific dietary requirements.
• To follow the company’s policy and procedures
What you could go on to do
As a company that believes in development of staff there is further opportunities available to the right candidate to progress within the company.
How you will be supported
Full training and support will be provided by The Growth Company to help you achieve your apprenticeship and reach your full potential in your role. The company has their own Learning and Development programme and holds a number of different training sessions throughout the year.
What will happen next?
New applicants to The Growth Company who meet any basic entry requirements of the role will be contacted within two working days to be invited to meet a member of our team. You will then have the opportunity to find out:
• More about this vacancy and any others you are suitable for
• Any training you need to complete.
• What the next steps will be
How you could get there
If you would be catching public transport for this role, visit the Journey Planner on www.tfgm.com to see how you would get there and how long it would take.
• A-C/9-4 in GCSE Maths & English
• Experience of working with children would be an advantage but not essential
• Caring personality
• Enthusiastic about working with Children.
• Calming nature
• Excellent timekeeper
• Good team player
• Teamwork - Support all staff and engage in a good staff team
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to communicate well with adults and children
• Ability to write legibly and good presentation skills
• Computer literate
• Good organisational skills
• Demonstrate creative ability
• Able to keep confidentiality
This is a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic, highly motivated person with a passion to start a career in childcare.The nursery is a happy, secure place and it's important that you share our passion to make each day enjoyable for the children.
Kids 1st Steps have an amazing opportunity in Burnage. This is an ideal opportunity to expand your knowledge and ability within a wonderful childcare facility with a dedicated and enthusiastic team.
Beanstalks Childcare are looking for Childcare Apprentice to join their team. This is a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic, highly motivated person with a passion to start a career in childcare.