First Tyre Plus Limited have a fantastic opportunity for a highly motivated young person to join their company with new premises in Cheadle Hulme.
The successful applicant will be expected to learn about the following:
• Keeping the workshop clean & tidy
• How to use tools & equipment used in Vehicle Maintenance & Repair.
• You will assist other technicians with their work whilst receiving on the job training
• Tyre legislation and technical information
• Fundamentals of specific vehicle systems including steering & suspension, braking systems, battery & charging systems, exhaust systems and Air-Conditioning systems
• Vehicle 4-wheel geometry principles
• Basic consumer legislation relevant to the occupation
• Appropriate Health & Safety legislation and requirements for the workplace
• Hybrid/Electric Vehicle system and safe working procedures
• How to carry out vehicle safety inspections and routine maintenance using manufacturers specifications or approved schedules, using vehicle specific data and meeting legal requirements
Successful completion of this apprenticeship will lead to progression to a Level 3 Light Vehicle Technician Apprenticeship.
How you will be supported
Full training and support will be provided by The Growth Company to help you achieve your apprenticeship and reach your full potential in your role.
What will happen next
New applicants to The Growth Company who meet any basic entry requirements of the role will be contacted within two working days to be invited to meet a member of our team. You will then have the opportunity to find out:
• More about this vacancy and any others you are suitable for
• Any training you need to complete
• What the next steps will be
How you could get there
If you would be catching public transport for this role, visit the Journey Planner on www.tfgm.com to see how you would get there and how long it would take.
• Ideally grades C/4 and above in GCSE Maths and English
• A disciplined attitude is required
• To have a keen & genuine interest in the Automotive Trade
• Be enthusiastic and use initiative at all times
Duffy Motors Ltd in Manchester City Centre have a fantastic opportunity for a highly motivated person, to join their company. The successful applicant will have the opportunity to work in an independent garage with an excellent local reputation.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen with Orion Motors in Macclesfield.<br>They have a need for an enthusiastic person to work as an Apprentice Vehicle Paint Refinishing Technician in their busy workshop.
CVR Diagnostics Ltd are a Highly reputable HGV specialist company in St Helens. They are recruiting for an apprentice HGV mechanic to join the team in their busy workshop Merseyside.