A wonderful opportunity providing administrative support to the Compliance Manager and Recruitment Team, so they may achieve objectives in an effective and efficient manner and to ensure excellent client/candidate management is provided throughout.
What you’ll be doing:
Key accountabilities and responsibilities
Provide general administrative support to all members of the team including but not limited to:
• Assisting with incoming telephone calls and email enquiries
• Maintaining office supplies and order as appropriate
• Creating, formatting, proofreading CVs
• Administering employment reference requests
Other duties will involve:
• Ensuring all registered candidates have submitted relevant proof of identification as directed by the Compliance Manager
• Assisting the Compliance Manager with audits from Managed Service Suppliers
• Organise, update and maintain filing systems
What you could go on to do
Maintain contractor administration, including credit checks and contractor aftercare. Support consultants with internal and external advertising.
How you will be supported
Full training and support will be provided by The Growth Company to help you achieve your apprenticeship and reach your full potential in your role.
What will happen next
New applicants to The Growth Company who meet any basic entry requirements of the role will be contacted within two working days to be invited to meet a member of our team. You will then have the opportunity to find out:
• More about this vacancy and any others you are suitable for
• Any training you need to complete
• What the next steps will be
How you could get there
If you would be catching public transport for this role, visit the Journey Planner on www.tfgm.com to see how you would get there and how long it would take.
• GCSE Maths & English grade A*-C/9-4
• Outgoing personality
• A can-do attitude with a high level of personal motivation
• Excellent personal organisation and time management
• Computer confident, proactive and enjoys learning new IT systems, with excellent skills and knowledge of Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel
• Well-developed written and verbal communications skills with excellent English grammar
• High attention to detail and accuracy
• Ability to multi-task
• Relates well to people from all backgrounds and levels and treats everyone with respect
• Consistently helpful, positive and collaborative
• Engages with others to better understand their requirements and develops appropriate solutions/improvements
• Shows initiative, attention to detail and takes responsibility for completing the job at hand
DK Hughes have an exciting new opportunity for an administration apprentice to join the team to support their business in offering communications to customers both existing and new, along with supporting the work of internal employees.
In this role, you will play a crucial role in the effective operation of the corrugator department. Your primary responsibility will be to plan and schedule the production activities to ensure smooth workflow and high-quality products.
An exciting role, you will collaborate closely with various teams, including production, sales, and logistics, to ensure smooth workflow and timely delivery of high-quality corrugated products.